I wanted to let you all know that 100 Days of Real Food is offering a special limited release of their new eBook, Real Lunches, Real Easy, starting today and going through Jan 27 and it’s only $9!!!
You know I love packing my kids’ school lunches (see my Bento link under the Recipes Index tab at the top of my site if you haven’t seen a few of our lunch ideas!) But like any mom, I also get in a creative funk once in a while and have trouble coming up with a fun, healthy lunch for them. If you are at all like me you will really love this eBook. It’s perfect for you if you are frustrated making healthy school lunches, need some inspiration to make them healthier, or just need a bit of organization! There are 6 weeks of REAL food school lunch meal plans that are perfect for your preschooler through your tween! And guess what? I was even asked to include one of my recipes in the meal plan how fun is that!
The e-Guide has 54 pages and contains:
- Tips and tricks to get organized
- Recommended lunch packing tools to make the job easier
- 6 weeks of lunch meal plans*, each with
- “At a Glance” weekly menu with photos of each meal
- Detailed cheat sheet (showing exactly what to prepare and when)
- Corresponding shopping list
- 27 Recipes (both from 100 Days of Real Food and other sites/blogs)
- Some recipe photos
- Bonus recipes and suggested “add-ins” for those extra hungry kids
- Blank templates (if you wish to create your own plans)
This eBook is only on sale for the next 2 weeks, Jan 13-Jan 27, so if you are interested you can get it for $9 by clicking over here to purchase it: Click here to visit Real Lunches Real Easy by 100 Days of Real Food.
It’s a total deal and so very worth it!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!