OK, as promised, here is the recipe for the sweet dip that I made for our Halloween Bash. This dip had some majorly rave reviews and many people wanted the recipe. It is super easy to make and tastes like a pumpkin pie without the crust…nummy in the tummy! A sweet treat to make that’s healthy to boot! Need a nice and festive dip option for your Halloween party? Well then, let’s get to makin’ it!
Pumpkin Pie Fruit Dip
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 smaller sized can pureed pumpkin (not the ginormous sized one ANDnot the pumpkin pie mix!!)
- 1 brick of softened cream cheese (use ⅓ less fat to keep it nice and healthy!)
- 1½ -2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a large bowl.
- If you have a mixer, use it so you can get all the lumps out.
- That will make it nice and smooth and pretty looking!
- If you want you can gut a miniature pumpkin and serve it in there so it's all festive and such.
- Serve with apple slices, bananas, graham crackers, nilla wafers, ginger snaps.
Looks oh, so good!
Just right for a Halloween Bash