- 1 box Pillsbury® Dark Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp peppermint oil
- 1 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme Peppermint frosting
- Candy canes, crushed
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cake mix, flour, butter, eggs, and peppermint oil until well combined.
- Place dough on a parchment lined baking sheet and shape into a 12 x 4 inch log.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet for 15 minutes, then cut the log into ½ inch thick slices. Arrange slices on the parchment lined baking sheet with their sides up.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Next, place ½ can of the frosting in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds or until the frosting is melted.
- Pipe or dip the frosting over top of the cooled biscotti and sprinkle with the crushed candy canes.
Easy peasy ingredients for an easy peasy recipe!
Mix the cake mix, flour, melted butter, eggs, and peppermint oil together in a medium sized bowl until well combined.
Place the dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet and shape into a 12 x 4 inch log.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes and then let the biscotti log cool for 15 minutes on the baking sheet.
While the biscotti are finishing baking, crush some candy canes in a ziploc bag with a mallet.
And there you have it…super easy and delicious Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti!!
A new Christmas cookie tradition is born! 🙂
I have been compensated by the J.M. Smucker Company to promote its Pillsbury Holiday products, but the opinions expressed are my own. ©/® The J.M. Smucker Company. Pillsbury is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC, used under license.