- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil (or 1 cup liquid-state coconut oil)
- 1⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool and frost with 4-Ingredient Cream Cheese Icing (Recipe found at SmashedPeasandCarrots.com)
The ingredient list run down….pumpkin, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar, coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
Flour and eggs!
This recipe is so simple, truly!
Mix all the ingredients together and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes in a greased 9×13 inch pan.
This would make a great dessert this Thanksgiving too! I hope you give it a try!!
Thanks for stopping by today!