- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple with juice
- ⅔ cup real cream of coconut (not coconut milk!)
- 8 cups of ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix together until well blended.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- *May add alcohol to taste if desired.
You will also need 8 cups of ice. Now most blenders cannot handle this much ice plus the ingredients so I usually split the ingredients list in half and make it in two batches.
Ice, crushed pineapple, Coco Lopez, blend, pour, repeat, enjoy!
Perfect for your next momma’s night in…especially if you or someone you know if pregnant or breastfeeding 😉 Or how about a baby shower…bridal shower…BBQ…or just for funsies!