- Pop Chips (these are Gluten-Free!)
- Pirate Booty (these are Gluten-Free too!)
- Beef Jerky (ripped in smaller pieces to prevent choking!)
- Annie’s Organic Fruit Snacks
- Granola Bars
- Fun pack of cereals (my kids thought these were such a treat!)
I also made sure to have a box of ziploc bags ready to fill with individual portions that I could zip up and
thow back hand out to the kids.
- Sliced grapes
- Sliced strawberries
- Blackberries (wouldn’t bring again as Eloise was completely a mess after eating them!)
- A few packs of lunch meat
- String cheese
So, that’s it! Aside from a few rounds of Eye Spy and the Alphabet Game this is pretty much how we spent our time on our 12-hour car trip. I think we stopped twice on the way out for bathroom and stretching breaks and then 3 times on the way home…not so bad! I am still surprised that Penny or I didn’t have to go to the bathroom more than that!