*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of King’s Hawaiian. The opinions and text are all mine.
I don’t know what it is about ‘mini’ things but give me anything in it’s tinier form and I am in love. Like for one, take mini sandwiches, aka ‘the slider’. They are adorable! And because they have all the taste and flavor or a regular sized sandwich except they are in mini form you never have to feel guilty about eating more than one! I created this crazy delicious Jalapeño Cuban Sliders as an ode to one of my favorite sandwiches, the Cuban, but took up the flavor profile a notch with jalapeño pepper! And the best part is that the heat is in the bread so there is no need to worry about blinding yourself while making these yummy sliders, hooray!
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Jalapeño Rolls
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1 cup sliced dill pickles
- ½ pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- ½ pound thinly sliced deli ham
- ½ pound thinly sliced swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Unwrap the package of King’s Hawaiian Jalapeño Rolls and slice down the middle of the rolls (hamburger style) being careful not to separate each roll. Place the bottom half of the rolls into a 9 x 13 inch ungreased pan.
- On the bottom half of the rolls, spread the mustard.
- Over top the mustard, spread the mayonnaise and set aside.
- On the bottom half of the rolls, place a layer of turkey and then a layer of ham over top.
- Layer the swiss cheese on top of the ham and then place the dill pickles on top of the swiss cheese.
- Place the top top half of the rolls over top the bottom layer and press down slightly.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and bake an additional 10 minutes to crisp the tops of the rolls.
- Let cool, cut the sandwiches apart, and enjoy!
I love making sliders with King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, they truly make the most perfect mini sandwiches! Did you know that they were founded more than 60 years ago in Hilo, Hawaii, by Robert R. Taira? Yep, King’s Hawaiian is a family-owned business that for three generations has been dedicated to making irresistible, original recipe Hawaiian foods made with Aloha Spirit.
The best part of my Jalapeño Cuban Sliders is that I used the all-new King’s Hawaiian Jalapeño Rolls with their irresistible sweet and spicy flavor combination to get the heat of jalapeños without the mess of cooking with them! You can find them in stores now.
You just slice the unwrapped package of rolls down the middle (hamburger style) and place the bottom half in a 9 x 13 inch ungreased pan. then layer the bottom half with ham and then turkey…
Next layer on the swiss cheese and then the sliced dill pickles! On the top half, you are going to spread the mustard and then the mayonnaise. Then press the top half of the rolls onto the bottom and brush with melted butter. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Then uncover the sliders and bake for an additional 10 minutes to make the tops of the sliders nice and crispy…YUM!There ya go…how good does that look!!
Oh so good!! And perfect for a party or just your regular ‘ol lunch! You can find more recipe inspiration here.
And if you’d like, you can create your own custom video for the all-new King’s Hawaiian Jalapeño Rolls here!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you give these yummy sliders a try!!!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of King’s Hawaiian. The opinions and text are all mine.