- bowl full of Kale, washed and dried
- extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- herbs or spices of your choice (red pepper flakes, curry, etc)
- freshly grated parmesan or romano cheese or other favorite cheese
- Once your Kale is washed and dried, lay it leaf by leaf onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Spritz the leaves with extra virgin olive oil or liquid coconut oil (not solid!) and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- You may also add red pepper flakes, curry, or other spices and herbs you enjoy.
- Freshly grated parmesan or romano cheese is also delicious melted on top!
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Check out all that leafy green Kale goodness! I love how pretty and green it is!
Place your dried leaves on a rimmed baking sheet and spritz with EVOO or coconut oil in the liquid state. If you have an oil mister this would be the perfect place to use it! Then sprinkle on some salt and pepper…or other dried herbs and spices…or even cheese…I love Kale chips with bubbling cheese on top!
Okay, when you are done bake that lovely green goodness at 325 for anywhere from 10-15 minutes.
The color changes slightly but not to worry the taste is divine! Like a crisp salty chip…nom!