- .4 oz packet of Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin
- 1⅓ cups washed and crushed strawberries
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ cup evaporated cane sugar, granulated sugar, sugar substitute, or honey
- ½ vanilla bean
- Sprinkle packet of pectin evenly around the base of the Fresh TECH pot fitted with the stirrer.
- Add crushed strawberries evenly over the pectin (may add ½ tsp butter or margarine to the pot at this time to reduce foaming).
- Press the JAM button. The cook time will automatically default to 21 minutes. Press ENTER.
- Wait 4 minutes for the appliance to sound 4 short beeps indicating that it is time to add the sugar. Add sugar gradually while the stirring blade continues to run.
- Place lid over pot and let the Fresh TECH continue to stir the jam. It will beep again once jam cooking is complete.
- Press CANCEL, unplug the machine, and immediately remove the lid.
- Remove the stirrer using a pot holder, the jam and inside of the machine will be very hot. You can skim foam at this time as well.
- Preserve jam using method of your choice...refrigerate, freeze, or can.
Crush your berries until you have 1 1/3 cups of them and set aside.
Grab a packet of Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin!
And sprinkle it evenly over the base of the pot with the stirrer in place!
Then add the crushed strawberries over top…nice and evenly!
Start the Fresh TECH by pressing the JAM button. See how the 21 minutes pops up automatically? Ok, now push ENTER. The machine will get hot and start cooking your jam, all the while stirring it ever so nicely.
While you are waiting for the machine to sound off 4 beeps to let you know it’s ready for you to add in the sugar, slice a vanilla bean in half so you can see all that delicious caviar inside.
When the machine beeps, add in your 1/2 cup sugar and your opened vanilla bean half.
Place the lid on and let the Fresh TECH cook your jam while you go do something other than stand by your stove stirring a pot of jam, yahoo!
Ok, once the machine beeps again indicating it is done cooking your jam, Take the lid off and remove the hot stirrer carefully!
Then ladle your delicious, homemade Vanilla Strawberry Jam into two half-pint jars….Mmmm!
I placed mine in our refrigerator and they were both gone in 2 days flat! This jam is seriously so dang good!
Ok, now who is interested in winning one of these babies?
Ball brand canning products if offering ONE of my lucky readers ONE Fresh TECH Automatic Jam and Jelly Maker as well as a coupon for a FREE case of Ball canning jars….woooohooo!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter or CLICK HERE now!
**The winner is…