*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.
With 8 days until Christmas and an additional 6 until New Year’s Eve, I think it’s safe to say that most of us have some sort of holiday gathering in our future! Since I am a sweets person through and through, I almost always choose to bring a dessert or two to get togethers. And when I host, I love to hem and haw over oodles of beautiful and luscious dessert recipes picking just the right one (or ones) for the crowd we are entertaining.
I thought I’d share a favorite dessert recipe of ours that looks and tastes like you spent a whole lot more time in the kitchen than you actually did, and is always a hit with any size crowd…individual cups of No Bake Tiramisu. And if the words “no-bake” didn’t get your already, I’ll have you know that I use simple, regular-strength black Maxwell House coffee instead of the more traditional espresso since, to be honest, I never have espresso in my home anyways. You can’t even tell the difference taste-wise, it’s amazing really, sooo good!
- 24 ladyfingers
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- ¾ cup brewed Maxwell House coffee, cold (divided)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Crush ladyfingers in large zippered plastic bag with a rubber mallet or the end of a rolling pin, set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the mascarpone cheese, sugar, vanilla, and ¼ cup of coffee.
- Place a layer of crushed ladyfingers into each bowl or glass (approximately 2 Tbsp ) then drizzle 2 tablespoons of coffee over top the ladyfingers.
- Next place 2 Tbsp of the mascarpone mixture over top.
- Continue with one more layer of each in each glass.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle cocoa powder over top of each individual tiramisu.
Add a piece of chocolate or even a crispy cookie and you are set to ooh and ahh your guests!
Kraft wants to help you for the holidays by offering up to $20 in coupons, which you can use exclusively at Target, to make your food shopping and meal planning easier. Because Kraft savings + delicious recipes for weeknight meals and easy entertaining make for one very happy holiday season!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.