They are super easy to make and as Noah told me, ‘Mom, these are really fun to eat!’ They enjoyed learning about the Pilgrims and the Mayflower and why we celebrate Thanksgiving with a big meal surrounded by the ones we love.
Wanna make a few for your little ones too?
- 1 package Fudge Stripe cookies
- 1 package marshmallow
- 1 package chocolate almond bark
- yellow icing or yellow jimmys
- Lay the Fudge Stripe Cookies with the chocolate side facing up.
- Melt the chocolate bark in a microwave-safe bowl according to package directions.
- Dip marshmallows into melted chocolate making sure to evenly coat.
- Place one dipped marshmallow per cookie and let dry.
- Add yellow icing or jimmies to decorate buckle like a pilgrim hat.