We had a playdate the other day and I made these…
Cinnamon. Crescent. Rolls. They were a hit, gone in mere minutes. I love when that happens. Enjoy the recipe, it’s one of our favorite quick snacky-time snacks.
Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- ¾ cup cinnamon chips
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- powdered sugar
- Unroll the can of crescent rolls, separate and lay flat on a greased baking sheet.
- Spread butter on top of each triangle.
- Then cut each triangle into two smaller triangles.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon chips, press them into the dough with your fingers and then roll each crescent up and placing seam side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes (per crescent package instructions) or until golden brown.
- Let cool and then generously sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Just a few ingredients will get you rave reviews 🙂
Unroll and separate your crescent rolls, butter the tops and then cut each one into two triangles…
Yeah, so as ‘healthy’ as Trader Joe’s crescent rolls are they roll out like, well poo. Just sayin’. Not the prettiest picture…ah well.
Then divide 3/4 cup of cinnamon chips among the crescents and press them into the dough with your fingers.
Roll each crescent up and lay them on a baking sheet seam side down.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Mmmm hmmm…that looks golden brown to me!
Once cool, sprinkle them all over with powdered sugar.
Plate up the cinnamon-y sweet goodness…
and devour 🙂
Easy and delicious!