Don’t these look good? I told you I love Fall, didn’t I? This season just gets the baking and cute dessert making bug under my skin. I love making these cornflake pumpkins cause they just look so darn cute! They are perfect for my littles too as they fit just right in their little hands. Want to make some for your littles too? Here is the recipe:
Recipe type: Holiday
- 30 large marshmallows
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 2 tsp orange food coloring
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3½ cups cornflakes
- 1 bag wilton green candy melts
- Place the marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 1 minute.
- Stir the puffed up marshmallows and butter together until it's one big gooey mess.
- Add the vanilla and orange food coloring and mix well.
- Then, add the cornflakes.
- Mix until all the cornflakes are coated well.
- Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto a greased piece of waxed paper.
- Place ½ cup of the wilton candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and melt as per directions on the package.
- Scoop the melted candy into a ziploc bag.
- Cut off the tip of one corner of the ziploc bag and decorate your pumpkins with stems and leaves!
Like it? Share it!02460