Want an easy and super simple recipe for Beef Stroganoff, Yes Please! I pulled this recipe out of my recipe box this morning…cause it’s just that time of year for beef-y/stew-y meals…and was so happy I had all the ingredients on hand (I just L-O-V-E when that happens)! It’s a fantastic recipe because it hardly has any ingredients a typical beef stroganoff recipe has yet pulls off the beef stroganoff-y taste quite well. Holy Smokes, this post is challenging my spelling of ‘stroganoff’ BIG TIME!
I put everything in the crockpot this morning and when I came home for dinner, WOW, the house smelled heavenly. It was the perfect end to a busy day at work. Try it for your dinner soon, you won’t be disappointed!
Crockpot Beef Stoganoff
Recipe type: Slow Cooker
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (I like the 98% fat free kind, if you cared to know!)
- 1 4 oz can sliced mushrooms
- 1 packet of dry onion soup
- ¼-1/3 cup white wine
- Put your meat (mine was frozen) into the crockpot and pour everything else on top.
- Slow cook for 8 hours on low.
- I really think that 'slow and low' is the way to go with this recipe, the stew meat turns out soooo tender and very flavorful!
- Serve with egg noodles or mashed potatoes and a green veggie to complete the meal.
Yum and Yum!