So, as Autumn is upon us my crockpot is now is full gear. Churning out some delicious and cozy meals for the fam on some of the very cool nights we’ve been enjoying. Here is a super easy crockpot recipe that I made after we had spent last weekend
on a fun but always exhausting trip to Ikea…cause we bring all 3 kidlets and think they’ll behave perfectly as we wander around thinking we can be there for hours on end. Hah, yeah maybe B.C. (Before Children!)
faux-Ikea dinner since I always mean to buy their frozen Swedish Meatballs to bring home but ALWAYS seem to forget since every time we get to the checkout it seems like we are rushing out of there for fear that the kids (or more importantly us
parents) will have a meltdown!
- 1 bag of frozen, pre-cooked meatballs (or use your favorite recipe!)
- 1 can french onion soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1 small can of sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place frozen meatballs in your crockpot and then in another bowl mix the rest of your ingredients together.
- Pour on top of meatballs, cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6.
- Serve with egg noodles or mashed potatoes.