I cannot believe I haven’t shared these Breakfast Cookies with y’all before! We have been making them all summer and they are so good and super healthy. No refined sugars and no grains, yippee! They will be the perfect crazy busy school morning breakfast for my littles too…once they actually go to school of course…less than a week and counting friends! The recipe couldn’t be easier either! Just throw all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix away! I love when baking something yummy and healthy for my family can just be simple. Us mommas need that in our lives. If you don’t want to add the Enjoy Life chocolate chips cause, I get it man, it is a breakfast cookie, you can always substitute raisins, craisins, dried apple bits, or chopped walnuts, pecans, etc. You get my drift. It’s all good.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (or raisins, craisins, dried apple bits, chopped nuts, etc)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Drop large tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in refrigerator up to one week.
Like I said above, just mix all these ingredients together in a large bowl….Oh yeah, and these ingredients too! Make sure to mash up those bananas. Then drop large tablespoons onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Yum and yum! And healthy too!!! Now may your school mornings be peaceful and calm, you’re welcome….LOL!
Thanks for stopping by to read today!