Ahhh! Yet another glorious Instant Pot recipe for you all today! Are you excited? If you are from Chicago you know this sandwich well, it is crazy delicious and one that you if you are a visitor to the Windy City you just have to order when you travel here…it’s comfort food at it’s finest. This Instant Pot Italian Beef is super easy to make and there is absolutely no prep work which makes it one of my all time favorite Instant Pot Recipes. You literally just drop all the ingredients into your Instant Pot and push start…it could get any easier to get dinner on the table! You will not be sorry adding this baby to your dinner rotation, trust me, it’s that good! (affiliate links present)
You can also make this recipe in the slow cooker, you can try my Crockpot Italian Beef if you have 4-6 hours to slow cook it to pure perfection. If you don’t then this is where the Instant Pot comes in handy! Using a pressure cooker allows you to heat a huge chunk of meat up in just 80 minutes!!! So awesome!
Instant Pot Italian Beef
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! You can also see a quick video of how I make my Instant Pot Italian Beef below!
- Instant Pot
- 2-5 lb pot roast (such as chuck roast, rump roast, etc)
- 1 jar giardiniera including the juice
- 1 packet dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 tbsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Place all ingredients into the instant Pot.
- Lock lid in place and close the steam valve.
- Press the 'Manual' button and adjust the time to 80 minutes.Instant Pot will start momentarily.
- Once Instant Pot is finished cooking carefully release the steam valve.
- Carefully unlock the lid, the metal part will be hot to the touch.
- Shred meat and stir into juices.
- Split sandwich rolls and dip into the juices, load with shredded meat mixture and enjoy!
Mmm! So so good! Just be sure to eating this sandwich because the juices will run down your arm!!! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today!