If you have little ones at home who like to bake, you are going to want to try and make these Pancake Mix Muffins with them in the kitchen. They come together really easily and there are only 4 ingredients…well, 5 if you choose to add in some blueberries or maybe some chocolate chips (which I highly suggest you do!) They are the perfect muffins for little hands to mix and bake. And they taste sooo good, kinda like a pancake in muffin form, so a real sense of accomplishment is to be had.
We love to make them with Gluten-Free pancake mix and almond milk so they are very friendly to those with gluten and dairy sensitivities. There are also NO eggs needed to make these…for reals! They come out so nice and airy like a pancake not heavy like some muffins can be. Give them a try, you won’t be sorry! These are a great alternative when you might be out of flour and they work really nicely with my DIY Pancake Mix found here.
- 2½ cups pancake mix
- ½ cup granulated sugar (or evaporated cane juice)
- 1½ cups milk (almond, soy, or coconut works well too!)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- May add mix-ins such as: ½ cup fresh blueberries, ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (we like Enjoy Life brand), or top with cinnamon sugar before baking!
- Place all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and mix until well incorporated but do not over mix.
- Add in mix-ins of your choice and fold into the batter.
- Fill greased muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 14-16 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Makes 36 mini muffins or 12 large muffins
Our favorite mix-ins tend to be fresh blueberries (just make sure you fold them in very carefully or they will discolor the batter!) or mini chocolate chips (the Enjoy Life Brand is our favorite!).
Thanks for stopping by today!