This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of McCormick & Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
Now that we are a month into school I am really starting to feel the dinner time crunch come 6 pm! When my kids get home from school it is a whirlwind of eating after school snacks, doing homework, and then getting in the car to head to one of our many after school activities. Our dinners need to be quick and healthy! Thank goodness McCormick, yes that is THE McCormick.com company, has a really nice variety of flavorul and super easy dinners on thier website to help us mommas out!
My family has been loving many of their recipes but our favorite has to be the Baked Crusted Salmon. We are big salmon eaters and this recipe is perfect for us. It literally takes less than 15 minutes to make and that includes prep and clean-up! Love that! You definitely have to give this a whirl if you are looking for a new way to spice up your fish!
Baked Crusted Salmon (serves 4)–See Recipe Card at end of post to print out or save!
1 tsp McCormick® California Style Onion Powder
1 tsp Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt
1/2 tsp McCormick® Dill Weed
1 pound salmon fillets
2 tsp oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix seasonings together in a small bowl.
2. Place fish, skin-side down, on a parchment lined baking sheet. Lightly brush fish with oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over fish.
3. Bake 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
First, lightly brush each salmon fillet with oil.
Then sprinkle the seasoning mixture over each fillet and bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until the fish easily flakes.
Nothing beats an easy, healthy, and flavorful meal in my book…this recipe is definitely a keeper!
If you want to see me make this recipe in live action, check out the video I made on Instagram here!
McCormick® is also hosting a Homemade In America comment contest where one winner could win this….
All you have to do to enter is tell me in a comment below, “What is your favorite McCormick Spice?”
- 1 tsp McCormick® California Style Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- ½ tsp McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 2 tsp oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix seasonings together in a small bowl.
- Place fish, skin-side down, on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Lightly brush fish with oil.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.