- 16 Pitted dates
- 4 slices of thick bacon (uncured, no nitrates is best!)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cut bacon into 4 pieces each.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around a pitted date and pierce with a toothpick to hold it in place.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, rotating the bacon and splashing each piece with balsamic vinegar halfway through cooking time.
- Splash more balsamic over bacon wrapped dates and enjoy!
Ahh, this is where the money happens, folks! The Balsamic Vinegar brings this basic recipe to a whole new GLORIOUS level of taste bud happiness.
Alright, so here we go.
Slice bacon. Wrap around date. Pierce with toothpick…BOOM! Easy, right?
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes and then flip over.
Then splash with the balsamic vinegar and bake for an additional 5-ish minutes.
Ahh, can ya smell the goodness?
Before you eat (or serve to guests) splash with a whole bunch more balsamic vinegar…trust me, it’s awesome!