- ½ cup honey (raw or regular honey both work well!)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup solid coconut oil
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 cup dry oats (we love Bob's Gluten Free variety!)
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded, dry coconut
- In a small saucepan on med-high heat, mix together the honey, cocoa powder, and coconut oil until boiling.
- Then turn down heat and simmer for 2 minutes while stirring often.
- Take pan off of heat and add in the almond butter and mix well.
- Then add in the dry oats and shredded coconut.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper and let cool.
In a small saucepan, you will heat until boiling the above three ingredients…coconut oil, honey, and cocoa powder…..mmmm!
Then take the pan off the heat and add in the coconut, almond butter and oats…mix well!
Drop and plop the mixture by the tablespoon onto waxed paper and let cool.
And you will have made the most delicious batch of Better-For-You No Bake Cookies, hooray!
They are just the right amount of chewy and softness, nom!
Now, just try not to eat them all in one sitting
Thanks for stopping by today!!