These cookies are so good! You may have had a version of them with Peanut Butter aka Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. But I think this recipe is even better and some Paleo peeps might say a tad bit healthier minus the pb. There is something about almond butter…yum! Ok, are you ready? At only 3 ingredients (ok, 4 if you include the chocolate kiss on top!) you just have to make them!
- 1 cup creamy Almond Butter
- 1 cup evaporated cane juice (or granulated sugar)
- 1 egg
- Chocolate pieces (ie. Hershey Kisses, Dove Dark Chocolate (they are heart shaped for Valentine's day right now!) or Enjoy Life! GF, dairy free, soy free chocolate chunks!)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the almond butter, evaporated cane juice and egg until well combined.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of dough, roll balls, and slightly flatten onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.