- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 1Tbsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and honey together, add in vanilla and then one egg at a time until well combined.
- Slowly add in the coconut flour and baking soda and mix well.
- Place batter into a large plastic bag and snip off one corner off with a pair of scissors.
- Squeeze batter into the molds of a greased donut pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15-17 minutes or until golden.
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Dip the tops of each donut into the chocolate.
Dip those sweet little donuts into that chocolate and load them up with sprinkles if you so desire.
How’s about a plate of these to share with your sweetie?
And a cold glass of milk? My sweetie washes his down with a cold glass of coconut milk 🙂
I hope you enjoy these little donuts…you would never guess they were good for you!
Thanks for stopping by today!