- 2 cups Gluten Free all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup half and half
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 34 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Using a fork or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is coarse crumbs in texture.
- Mix in half and half until dough is well combined.
- Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly (gluten free) floured surface.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces and shape into 8x1 inch logs.
- Cut each log into 4 pieces and then cut each piece diagonally to make small triangles.
- Place scones on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown around edges.
Also double check that your white chocolate is gluten free if you are going for that, some brands are not so beware!
Alright, so firstly…mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl and cut in the softened butter.
Then add in the half and half and mix until well combined. Next add in the cranberries and white chocolate and mix well.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 4 equal pieces. Shape each piece into 8×1 inch logs, like so!
Cut each log into 4 pieces (about 2 inches each) and then cut each of those pieces diagonally to make little itty bitty triangles.
And there you have it….your Downton Abbey party is ready to begin! 😉
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!