After a very long heat wave this September, we are finally getting some nice, cool fall weather, hooray! I don’t know about you but I have been totally craving fall. I want my tall boots, puffy vests, pumpkin spice lattes, and trips to the local apple orchard stat.
- 1 box Pillsbury Perfectly Pumpkin Cake mix
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oil
- 3 eggs
- Heat up waffle iron and grease if necessary.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix until moistened.
- Following directions to your waffle iron as to how full wells should be, pour batter into center of wells and close waffle iron.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until waffle iron signals waffles are done.
- Remove waffles using a silicon-coated utensil so as not to scratch the iron's surface. Top waffles with fresh whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.
Ahh yes. Pumpkin cake…it truly is fall!