Since waffles are always high on our list of fun breakfast food at our house and since I dislike buying pre-made mixes full of preservatives I decided to figure out a dry mix that would be our go-to waffle recipe. And let me tell you, this has been nothing less than a hit every time I make it!
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour (I like to use a gluten-free variety!)
- 2 cups powdered sugar (organic if you have it!)
- ¾ cup softened butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add in your wet ingredients and mix together until just incorporated.
- Cook in a waffle maker according to the appliance directions.
It’s also great for gift-giving.
Just place in a mason jar and add a tag with the ingredients needed on the back!