- ½ box or 8 oz of dry pasta ( I love using cavatappi!)
- ½ cup of creamy Caesar dressing
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Diced red or green pepper, black olives, pepperoni, red onions, corn kernels
- Boil the noodles according to the package directions in a medium sized pot.
- Rinse with cold water and drain, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, both dressings, parmesan cheese and any vegetables together.
- Mix well and refrigerate for a few hours until chilled.
The basic ingredients you’ll need…um, yum to the 12th power (math nerd alert!)