- Cute teensy heart cupcake liners to warm the baking soul.
- Pretty trims cause you can never have enough pretty trim in my opinion!
- Washi tape! Yes, Michaels carries their own line of Washi tape and it is fabulous (just an FYI, they call it Crafting Tape!)
- Chocolate. One of my most favorite flavors is Dark Chocolate with Raspberry from Godiva.
- A set of blank notecards and envelope wrapped in some vintage trim I had on hand. Just because 🙂
This crate would also make the loveliest “Craft it Forward” plant or flower holder…think fragrant herbs for spring!
Then I just pinned a little note on it and it was ready to give!
I ding dong ditched these and can I tell you I’ve never ran so fast in my life! I usually have my kids do the ding dong ditching as I watch from afar but I didn’t want this to get spilled so it was all this momma this time!