- 3 cups Chex cereal (any variety)
- 3 cups Cheerios type cereal
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts (or other nut of your choice)
- 1 cup M&Ms (or raisins, cranberries, chocolate chips, reese's pieces...the list goes on!)
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips (we love Ghiradelli brand for it's nice melting)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Pour white chocolate over dry cereal and mix until well coated.
- Pour out onto greased parchment paper and let cool in bite-sized chunks.
Melt a bag of white chocolate chips in the microwave and pour over the dry mix until well coated.
Then just pour the mix on a large piece of greased parchment paper or a large greased jelly roll pan and spread it out so it cools in smaller bite-sized chunks.