- 6 oz dark or bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 packets of Stevia In The Raw
- 1 tsp pure vanilla (or 2 tsp orange liqueur, brandy, or rum)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened ground chocolate or natural cocoa powder
- Heat cream and Stevia In The Raw in small saucepan over medium heat until bubbles appear around the edge, or microwave until cream is almost boiling.
- With chocolate in a medium sized bowl, pour half of the hot cream over chocolate and stir slowly until chocolate is melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining cream, vanilla or other flavoring, stir gently until mixture is blended and silky.
- Cool truffle mixture to lukewarm, about 20 minutes.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 4 hours up to 24 hours.
- Then line jelly roll pan with wax paper.
- Take cold truffle mixture from refrigerator and scoop in generous teaspoons.
- Roll chocolate into a ball and place on baking sheet.
- If truffle mixture gets too soft return to refrigerator until firm again.
- May need to rinse hands with cold water and dry them after 10-12 truffles.
- Cover rolled truffles loosely with foil and chill until firm, 1-2 hours, or up to 3 days.
- To serve, place ground chocolate or cocoa powder in a small bowl and roll truffles until well coated.
- Serve immediately, or cover with foil and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Serve directly from refrigerator.
First, chop your chocolate up and place it in a medium size bowl, set aside.
Heat your heavy cream and Stevia In The Raw in a saucepan over medium heat until bubbles start to form around the edge.
Then pour 1/2 of the warm heavy cream/Stevia In The Raw into the chocolate and mix until the chocolate is melted.
Once your chocolate is melted, add in the rest of the heavy cream, vanilla or other flavoring you have chosen and mix until the chocolate is nice and silky. Let cool in the refrigerator for 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
Once the chocolate is firm, scoop it into generous sized teaspoons and roll it into balls. Place them on a lined jelly roll pan.
Rows of chocolatey heaven, I tell you!
Cover the truffles loosely with foil and chill until firm, 1-2 hours or up to 3 days.
To serve, place your cocoa powder into a small dish and roll each truffle until they are well coated.
These get melty quick, so either serve them immediately or put them right back in the fridge until you are ready to eat them.
Seriously so good. Truffle-y goodness, oh yeah!
So I took this picture of my goodies and uploaded it to the ‘Au Natural In The Raw’ App via Facebook to pixelate my image. This is a neat new app they have to help you show off your delicious creations as we all know we love to take pictures of the food we make and share it with our friends and family. Food photography using In The Raw products are so Au Natural they are too hot for the web, get it? Hahaha!