You guys!! You are going to love today’s recipe!!! These ooey gooey cheese and meat filled Philly Cheesesteak Sliders have quickly become a household favorite of ours as they are super easy to make and are the perfect meal for a busy week night since you can whip up a pan full of them in 30 minutes! In our family, sliders are always a winner. They are perfect for little hands to grab and eat and well, even big hands, as you can grab more for your plate! We love them for a quick weeknight meal but they are also the perfect addition to our table when it’s party time! (affiliate links present)
If you love sliders you will seriously enjoy these Philly Cheesesteak Sliders as they are chock full of meat and melty cheese, green peppers, and of course, onions. I like making my sliders in this middle sized Pyrex baking dish that came with a set I received for our wedding (coming up on 13 years ago…whaaat?!!!) but you can also buy it separately on Amazon. This dish fits a package of Hawaiian sweet rolls (which I like to use for slider buns) nice and cozy which for some reason just makes me feel happy!
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do!!! And if you are looking for another amazing slider recipe, try our Cuban Jalapeño Sliders for a nice kick on a traditional recipe!
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- ½ lb sliced roast beef from the deli
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 2 tbsp evoo in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add in the garlic clove, green pepper and onion slices and saute for 10-12 minutes or until onions are translucent. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the onion and pepper are sautéed, slide them to one side of the pan and add the roast beef slices to the other side, warming through for about 5 minutes.
- Slice the sweet rolls in half and lay the bottom portion in a 11x7" baking dish.
- Spread mayonnaise over the bottom portion.
- Add roast beef slices, then onions and peppers, then cheese slices, and finally the top portion of the sweet rolls.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool slightly, and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by today!